Territory of Tuscany.
– Trebbiano bianco and Malvasia del Chianti
– Up to 15% of other grapes, recommended and acknowledged by the administrative department of the area of production.
Immediate pressing of the grapes, then fermentation at controlled temperature, in order to exalt the peculiar characteristics of the wine. The yield of pressing must not exceed 75% of the total juice available from the grapes.
– Alcohol: 12%vol
– Total acidity: 5,5 – 6,5
– Sight: pale, straw-like yellow;
– Smell: fruity, delicate, with floral scents of fermentation.
– Taste: fresh and dry, fairly intense with a long finish. e persistenza.
10 – 12 °C
To serve with
Perfect as aperitif, it matches also well with hors-d‘oeuvre of fish and with fish-soups.